Sunday, January 3, 2010

Anime expo 2010

I will be attending anime expo 2010 this year and will also have what I call " table monkeys " sorry guys but yeah table helpers heee heee. Then I wanted to say was that since I have my new wacom intuos4 tablet I will have digital art this year .


ok I made up my mind on artist alley 2010 my table mates are


-------Kelley, Robert , and Adler and me------------

we are team Periodica yaaaaaaaaay, and we will cosplay the avatar crew .
now Kelley plus Adler are in a relationship so it will be fun for them
and then we are all good friends so it will be supper fun to sit in the artist alley...
The next suject is since its 4 people in total , we take turns so that we can have fun at the same time. Oh and last year at anime expo was my 1st artist alley experiance. Now that I have done a total of 2 artist alley shows I am very full aware of whats good and whats bad. I know now that when I order a 11x17 poster I will never get more than 5 copies per print style. 1st I'm poor and I still have prints from last year , so its a waste of money and time. So this year I will have about 6-10 different prints and only 5 copies per print so that I can sell then all. Then buttons very fun and cool I have no limit for all my buttons because I own my own machine .

----------What I will sell---------
  • 11x17 6-10 styles (5x) Limited Editions
  • 1" buttons 20+ styles (10x)
  • and leaft over art from AX 09
-------Commission info--------
  1. only at ax 2010 will be done with copic markers
  2. $5 pencil/inked art
  3. $10 copic art
  4. All art will be done on (A4) size paper

No comments:

Post a Comment